- Calendula with Cedarwood Salve
Calendula with Cedarwood Salve
3 12 $3.00 - $12.00
The Homegrown students made this Calendula Infused Salve in their class. It was such a hit with the kids, we are selling it as a fundraiser!
INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS:
- Topically, calendula salve can ease, heal, or otherwise treat a huge array of skin conditions. This includes: rashes, sunburn, swelling, eczema, acne, stings, wounds, burns, scrapes, chicken pox, cold sores, and even genital herpes sores, as well as dry cuticles, chapped lips and dry feet.
- For centuries, extra virgin olive oil has been used topically to relieve every day skin ailments. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-aging properties because it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. It hydrates the skin by building the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Beeswax can create a protective layer on the skin. It's also a humectant, which means that it attracts water. Both of these qualities can help the skin stay hydrated. Beeswax is also a natural exfoliator, ideal for sloughing away dead skin cells
- Cedarwood oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This may make it beneficial for skin conditions like acne. Cedarwood oil may also be beneficial for other skin conditions. For example, it may reduce the appearance of scars, treat minor wounds, alleviate arthritis pain, and sooth symptoms of eczema. Cedarwood is also great for the brain and helps in focusing.